Tuesday 26 April 2016

New Homes Are The Only Option For Me

I am one of those people who do not think that older homes have any benefits. Besides the fact that they have been lived in by many other people, I feel like they are creaky and a hotbed for a plethora of different problems. I would rather have one of the new homes Austin out there that are sparkling, fresh and ready to help me make new memories.

There is nothing like opening the door of a new place and you are the only person who has ever been in it. That is all I need to think about when it comes to figuring out what kind of home I want.

I am married to a great man, but he is just the opposite of me. He thinks that older places have character and I should give them a chance. I told him that I am not willing to look at them since I know what it is I like. That may seem like I am being a bit selfish and inconsiderate of his feelings, but I am not willing to live in a home that I will despise for all the days I have to live in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment